Established in 2002, KPC is a joint effort of six of the educational service cooperatives located across Kentucky. KPC provides bidding and procurement services to our 300+ members across seven states.
Our public entity members are primarily public schools located in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. These members look to us to provide the best value in purchasing while meeting the legal requirements of the Kentucky model procurement code (KRS 45A.345 to 45A.460). A relatively new and rapidly expanding market for KPC is the opening of our contracts to both non-profit and for profit entities. For these new members the primary appeal of KPC is lower pricing on items they already purchase.
KPC’s mission, vision, and value
- Vision: We enable our partners, both members and vendors, to focus on their mission.
- Mission: We provide services, solutions, and support to meet our partners’ needs.
- RELATIONSHIPS come first. We care about our partners’ success. We will actively engage and listen to them daily.
- We seek to be RESPONSIVE. As a trusted partner, we will anticipate the needs of our member community and our vendors and be prepared to answer them.
- RESULTS will follow. When we put our partners first, we will be successful and so will they.