Established in 2002, KPC is a joint effort of six of the educational service cooperatives located across Kentucky. KPC provides bidding and procurement services to over 650 members across 10 states and the District of Columbia.
KPC members are primarily public schools located in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. These members look to us to provide the best value in purchasing while meeting the legal requirements of the Kentucky model procurement code (KRS 45A.345 to 45A.460). Thru the power of group purchasing, KPC members often benefit from lower pricing on items they would already purchase.
KPC’s mission, vision, and value
- Vision: We enable our partners, both members and vendors, to focus on their mission.
- Mission: We provide services, solutions, and support to meet our partners’ needs.
- RELATIONSHIPS come first. We care about our partners’ success. We will actively engage and listen to them daily.
- We seek to be RESPONSIVE. As a trusted partner, we will anticipate the needs of our member community and our vendors and be prepared to answer them.
- RESULTS will follow. When we put our partners first, we will be successful and so will they.